The Zambia Qualifications Authority Act No. 13 of 2011 was enacted by the Government of the Republic of Zambia to “provide for the development and implementation of a national qualifications framework; establish the Zambia Qualifications Authority; provide measures to ensure that standards and registered qualifications are internationally comparable; and provide for matters connected with, or incidental to the foregoing’.
In accordance with the Public Procurement Act of 2008 section sixty-four, Zambia Qualifications Authority invites suppliers of goods and services to apply for suppliers’ registration for the period January to December 2018 in the following categories;
- Office Stationary;
- Office Equipment ;
- Office Furniture;
- Motor Vehicles
- Computers and ICT Consumables.
- Office Equipment Repair and Maintenance;
- Office Repair and Maintenance;
- Insurance for funeral Cover and Group life;
- Insurance for Assets and motor vehicles;
- Printing and corporate branding;
- Cleaning and sanitary services;
- Events management/ conference facilities
- Design, translation and editing in local languages;
- Travel for local and International air ticket bookings;
- Installation of security system;
- Advertising and media publishing;
- Motor Vehicle Repair and Spares.
- Consultancy Services for Team building facilitation, Development / review of HR Policies, ICT Policies and IEC Policies
- Internet services
Vendors should provide:-
- Company Profile;
- VAT registration certificate;
- Valid Tax Clearance certificate;
- Valid company registration certificate;
- Filled and signed application form.
Interested suppliers should obtain or request for applications forms from ZAQA Procurement Unit
between Monday to Friday from 08:00hrs to 15:00hrs from the Procurement Specialist on the address below:
Zambia Qualifications Authority
Finsbury Park, Ground Floor, Kabwe Roundabout
P.O. Box 51103
Tel: +260 211 843 050
Applications labeled “SUPPLIERS REGISTRATION FOR 2018” addressed to the Procurement Committee, Zambia Qualifications Authority Finsbury Park, Ground Floor, Kabwe Roundabout
P.O. Box 51103 Lusaka must be deposited in the Tender Box at ZAQA reception area.
The closing date for registration of suppliers will be Wednesday 31st January 2018 at 10:00hours